Written by attorney Michael A. DelSignore

Can you get a Hardship or Work License after an OUI Arrest in Massachusetts?

When people are convicted of a First Offense OUI, they are often curious as to when they will be able to drive again. Attorney DelSignore is here to advise you on what to expect and how to obtain a hardship license. You must have a Massachusetts License to be eligible for a hardship license.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer