We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
Almost all persons convicted of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offense DUI will be placed on unsupervised court probation. The 4 standard terms and conditions are:
1) Do not drive with any measurable amount of alcohol.
2) Do not refuse a chemical test when requested by law enforcement
3) Do not drive without a valid CA Driver’s license.
4) Obey all laws.
Standard first offense sentencing
1) 3 years of informal probation
2) 4 Standard terms and conditions of probation (See above)
3) 48 hours county jail – May be served on Sheriff’s Work Project (Two 8 hour days).
4) A fine of $480 plus penalty assessments equaling a grand total of $2200
5) Complete an alcohol class
a) .08-.14 court will order 3 month class
b) .15-.19 – 6 month class
c) .20 and higher as well as refusal cases ordered to 9 month class.
Standard 2nd offense sentencing
1) 4 years of informal probation (see conditions above)
2) 10 to 60 day’s jail sentence. May perform sheriff’s work project for all except for 4 days, which must be in Custody.
3) A fine of $480 plus penalty assessments totaling $2,200
4) Complete an 18 month DUI class.
*All Sacramento DUI convictions will also require an Ignition Interlock Device.
DUI DUI defense DUI sentence DUI and driver's license penalties DUI probation Ignition interlock device Criminal defense Crimes against society Criminal sentencing Probation for criminal conviction Government law