Written by attorney Carina Castaneda

Spousal Support When You Are Over 65

My spouse wants to retire. Can I force them to continue working in order to receive the same amount of support? This is the question that was asked in Marriage of Reynolds (1998) Cal.App.4th 1373. In this case, the husband retired from active employment...

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer