Written by attorney Adam Jay Jaffe

Small Claims Landlord-Tenant Dispute over the Security Deposit

Additional resources provided by the author

There are many resources to choose from. 1) MOST counties have a Small Claims Legal Advisor. 2) MOST County Court's have a website about Small Claims. 3) The Superior Court ( The Department of Consumer Affairs ( 4) Lawyers that specialize in Small Claims (

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer