Skip to main content

Should You Give a Recorded Statement After an Accident?

Posted by attorney Jon Jackson

Watch the video to find out the correct answer. And for more info... Orange County California personal injury and wrongful death lawyers - Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year, top-rated personal injury and wrongful death lawyers and attorneys serving Orange County, Los Angeles County and helping victims of Orange County car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, dog bites and other California personal injury and wrongful death catastrophic injuries since 1986. Call 800-661-7044 with questions. Also visit

Additional resources provided by the author

More good consumer rights information at Jackson and Wilson

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Recommended articles about Personal injury

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer