Written by attorney Sonya Lorenson Tien

Should I Sign the Medical Authorization for Release Forms From the Insurance Adjuster?

You should be cautious when the insurance adjuster asks for a recorded statement or asks you to sign a medical authorization for release form, also called a HIPAA authorization form.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer