Skip to main content

Should I report my injury to the property manager if I was injured in a slip and fall?

Posted by attorney Christopher Zachar

Slip and Fall accidents can be very complex cases. Sometimes the best thing to do is get in touch with an experienced slip and fall lawyer, who can offer you answers to the questions that you may have about your situation. In addition, a phoenix slip and fall attorney may also help you get the compensation you deserve for the injuries you sustained that resulted from the accident itself.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Recommended articles about Personal injury

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer