with five or more on payroll to provide sexual harassment prevention and resolution training to all managers and employees by January 1, 2020. We offer half-day on-site group seminars as a superior alternative to online training.
We have developed our presentation from over
20 years of delivery, with real-life, experienced instruction on identification, prevention and internal resolution of workplace harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
The compelling reasons to offer a live session to your workforce include:
• Interaction with trainer and participants, with ability to apply principles to specific work conditions;
• Immediate answers to questions, benefitting all attendees;
• Employees typically pay closer attention;
• Proper emphasis on relative importance;
• Preventative measures emphasized;
• Live training confirms company commitment to effectively addressing and preventing unlawful or inappropriate workplace conduct; and
• By the bulk of feedback we’ve received, our live sessions are engaging, even fun!
• This Time It’s Personal (June 2019)
• Required Training on Sexual Harassment Prevention (May 2019)
• The #metoo Movement’s Impact (April 2019)
• Stopping the Jerks and Lurks (April 2019)
Our Rating is calculated using information the lawyer has included on
their profile in addition to the information we collect from state
bar associations and other organizations that license legal
professionals. Attorneys who claim their profiles and provide Avvo
with more information tend to have a higher rating than those who do
What determines Avvo Rating?
Experience & background
Years licensed, work experience, education
Legal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awards
Legal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagements
This lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority in .
Disciplinary information may not be comprehensive, or updated. We recommend that you always check a lawyer's disciplinary status with their respective state bar association before hiring them.