SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING
California Employer Deadline: January 1, 2020
Recent California law requires employerswith five or more on payroll to provide sexual harassment prevention and resolution training to all managers and employees by January 1, 2020. We offer half-day on-site group seminars as a superior alternative to online training.
We have developed our presentation from over20 years of delivery, with real-life, experienced instruction on identification, prevention and internal resolution of workplace harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
The compelling reasons to offer a live session to your workforce include:• Interaction with trainer and participants, with ability to apply principles to specific work conditions;
• Immediate answers to questions, benefitting all attendees;
• Employees typically pay closer attention;
• Proper emphasis on relative importance;
• Preventative measures emphasized;
• Live training confirms company commitment to effectively addressing and preventing unlawful or inappropriate workplace conduct; and
• By the bulk of feedback we’ve received, our live sessions are engaging, even fun!
See also:• This Time It’s Personal (June 2019)
• Required Training on Sexual Harassment Prevention (May 2019)
• The #metoo Movement’s Impact (April 2019)
• Stopping the Jerks and Lurks (April 2019)
Contact us TODAY for more information,costs or to schedule your seminar at (626) 583-6600 or [email protected]