Written by attorney Frank M. Hagedorn

Sexual Harassment in the Workplace

Sexual harassment in the workplace is unlawful and violates state and in most cases federal law. If you've been the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace you need to contact an employment law attorney to help you in the process of filing a complaint with State or Federal authorities.

Additional resources provided by the author

United States Equal Opportunity Commission and In Oklahoma the Attorney General's Office of Civil rights Administration

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer