Written by attorney Bartley E Herron | Sep 23, 2019

Settling Property Damage Claim After a Car Accident In Oregon

You are hurt in a car accident and left dealing with serious or minor personal injuries. But what about your car or other autos you had been using to get to work or buy groceries for your family? Will your insurance company or possibly the other driver’s insurance cover the repairs and losses?

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer