Written by attorney Thomas Marlan Petersen

Set Aside a Criminal Conviction in Nebraksa

Nebraska has a mechanism for removing criminal convictions from criminal history reports. This process is easy and beneficial. With over 80% of employers conducting criminal background checks today, removing a past conviction is important and beneficial.

Additional resources provided by the author

Filing a Motion to Set Aside is a simple process in Nebraska. Many people can complete the process without the assistance of any attorney. I've provided two links below that further explain the law and have interactive forms to prepare for the Court.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer