Written by attorney Benjamin A. Stolz

Selling your Home when your have an IRS Tax Lien

Additional resources provided by the author

If you want to know how much you owe in order to pay the lien(s) in full, call 1-800-913-6050, visit the nearest Taxpayer Assistance Center, or contact the revenue officer assigned to your case. If you are interested in reading more about other common tax problems, you can visit the Blog, hosted by Perliski & Associates. The site also contains many of the IRS forms you might find necessary. Access to the site is free of charge.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer