Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

Selecting The Right International Classes For Your Trademark Application

When you apply for Trademark registration in the United States, you must file for specific services and/or products in specific classes. These classes are known as “International Classes.”

Additional resources provided by the author

At Jurado & Farshchian, P.L., you will find the right Trademark Attorney! Call us at (305) 921-0440 or send us an email to [email protected] to schedule an initial consultation today!

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer