Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand | Aug 27, 2009

Secondary Injuries and Illinois Workers' Compensation

Additional resources provided by the author

If your employer or their insurance company tells you your injury isn't covered, don't take their word for it. Give us a call for a free consultation. If we think you need an attorney, we'll recommend someone with experience in your type of case. 1-800-517-1614.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer