Skip to main content

Sealing Your Juvenile Records in California

Posted by attorney Mark Mayfield

Additional resources provided by the author

This How-To Guide provides information on sealing a minimal record that does not contain 707(b) offenses. If you have serious or violent charges on your record, or a very extensive record, you may wish to consult an attorney.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?