Written by attorney Jason W Cleckner Esq.

Seal your Arrest Record in D.C.

Learn whether you're eligible to file a Motion to Seal Arrest Record on your District of Columbia Superior Court case. This guide applies to all eligible criminal and jailable traffic matters.

Additional resources provided by the author

For more information, see our website at

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer