Skip to main content

Rules for Using a TPS-Related EAD While Holding a Valid Nonimmigrant Status

An alien who is granted temporary protected status (TPS) may obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) along with TPS. Furthermore, he or she may maintain a valid nonimmigrant status along with TPS. Certain nonimmigrant statuses limit or outright prohibit the employment that the nonimmigra

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer