Written by attorney Kristine Carole Blagof

Responding to an Order to Show Cause for Child Support or Custody

Additional resources provided by the author

If you have a very low income try filing a fee waiver form for your filings. Although there is not a fee to file a response to an OSC, I always like to remind people that they should file for a fee waiver in their case so the court knows and any future costs will be waived. The link for the fee waiver form:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer