Written by attorney Adam Joseph Soorholtz

Resetting a criminal Court date

By written motion to the court's coordinator, nearly all reset requests are granted.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer