Written by attorney Frank Gonnello Jr.

Removing a New Jersey MVC Hold on an Out of State Driver's License

Additional resources provided by the author

New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission License Suspension and Restorations Department (609) 292-6500

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer