Written by attorney Elisa M Reiter

Relocation cases

Your Texas Divorce Decree has a geographical residency restriction -- can you ever modify the terms?

Additional resources provided by the author

Texas Family Code Section 106.002 Texas Family Code Section 153.134(b) Bruni v. Bruni, 924, S.W.2d 366, 368-69 (Tex. 1996) Lenz v. Lenz, 79 S.W.3d 10,45 Tex.Sup.Ct.J. (Tex. 2002)

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer