Skip to main content

Rehabilitation Act -- Ten Protective Steps for Federal Government Employers

Posted by attorney Mark Guralnick

Additional resources provided by the author

Complaints about violations of the Rehabilitation Act can be filed with the following agency:
U.S. Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Disability Rights Section - NYAV
Washington, D.C. 20530

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?