Skip to main content

Refugee Travel Document FAQs

Posted by attorney Wendy Whitt

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are planning to travel abroad for more than six months, or you plan to make frequent trips abroad, you should consult with an immigration attorney before you travel. In some cases, you may be deemed to have abandoned your residence in the United States and could lose your green card.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?