Skip to main content

Real Estate: Buyers and Sellers Beware

Pitfalls and traps for the unwary using the standard California Association of Realtors ("CAR") form of Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement ("PSA") in real estate sales transactions.

Additional resources provided by the author

For more information or answers to specific questions concerning the standard CAR Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement, call the California Bureau of Real Estate, or California Association of Realators directly. 1-877-373-4524; or visit the CBRE website at:

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Real estate

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer