Written by attorney Lauren Ashley Macdonald | Sep 30, 2019

Protective Supervision in Connecticut

A neglect finding can be made when a parent pleads “no contest” to a neglect petition or after a full trial in the Connecticut Juvenile Court.

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are facing DCF allegations or a neglect petition file in the Connecticut Juvenile Court, it is imperative that you speak with an experienced attorney to discuss your rights.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer