Skip to main content

How to Protect Your Child's Rights in Juvenile Court

Posted by attorney Stacey Lewis

Additional resources provided by the author

National Juvenile Defender Center, 1350 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 304, Washington, D.C. 20036.
(202) 452-0010 (phone) (202) 452-1205 (fax)

The Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia, 633 Indiana Avenue, Washington, DC, (202) 628-1200 (phone) (202) 824-2362 (fax)

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?