Written by attorney Stephanie G. Rapkin

Probate Transfers for Estates Under $50,000 in Wisconsin

Estates under $50,000 can be transferred with an affidavit of transfer. You can do this on your own without counsel. Some institutions maybe resistant, but you are free to call the probate court and complain and they should help you. Milwaukee even has a list of attorneys to help if this happens

Additional resources provided by the author

There are also instructions on line for how to fill out the forms.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer