Written by attorney David Michael Cantor | Jul 22, 2014

Post Conviction Relief Petitions in Arizona

Any defendant in Arizona who feels for any reason that they did not have the quality of counsel they were deserving of can file a post conviction relief petition (PCR) in Arizona. If new evidence has been introduced, or you can prove ineffectiveness of counsel, you can submit this petition for revie

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer