Written by attorney Daniel T Barker

Pleading to Improper Equipment Reduction in Speeding Cases in Wake County, NC Court

We hope that you find this information helpful; however, it is for informational purposes only and nothing herein is a substitute for seeking competent legal representation. No statement herein is intended to be legal advice or intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Additional resources provided by the author

See the Memorandum dated May 14, 2015 from the Honorable N. Lorrin Freeman, Wake County District Attorney. If you follow the steps above, you should be able to resolve some speeding cases in Wake County, NC favorably by pleading to the Improper Equipment Reduction. If all this seems overwhelming, and you want to discuss the matter with an attorney, please call Barker Richardson, PLLC at (919) 831-8901.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer