Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand

Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain) and Illinois Workers' Compensation

Additional resources provided by the author

If you have been injured on the job in Illinois, or you have a pre-existing injury such as heel pain that is getting worse because of your job, you should talk to an experienced workers' compensation attorney. Contact us anytime for help finding the best attorney for you. 1-800-517-1614.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer