Written by attorney Joshua B Goldberg

Pennsylvania Disorderly Conduct

This is a Frequently Asked Questions guide to the offense of Disorderly Conduct (18 Pa.C.S. §5503) in Pennsylvania. The answers below are based on Pennsylvania cases decided by Pennsylvania courts.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer