Written by attorney Richard Samuel Price

Partition Actions

When there is a disagreement between co-owners or partners about how to work together or a dispute about co-ownership, a partition action asks the court to divide the property between the co-owners or partners. California Civil Code §§ 872.010, et seq. contains the rules regarding partition actions.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer