Written by attorney Jack Brilliant Pugh Jr.

Parental Relocation in Florida

This guide is intended as an overview for the process of relocation of the permanent residence of a minor child subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer