Skip to main content

Options when facing Forceclosure

Posted by attorney Richard Lebovitz

Additional resources provided by the author

In the state of maryland you can contact a neighborhood housing counselor organization or contact the local civil justice office. I also encourage you to go to and research more about loss mitigation, HAMP and other foreclosure issues

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?