Written by attorney James Edward Monroe

Opportunities to Have Record Sealed under New York Judicial Diversion Program for Drug Offenders

If you have been charged with a drug crime, there are ways to avoid incarceration, such as by entering a drug treatment program, having a felony dismissed or reduced to a misdemeanor or non-criminal violation, or obtaining some other favorable disposition from the court.

Additional resources provided by the author

To discuss your options after a drug arrest and get quality advice and representation for the best outcome that meets your needs, be sure to hire knowledgeable and experienced New York criminal defense attorneys to advise and represent you.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer