Written by attorney John Hunsucker

Oklahoma Modified License

Modified License Oklahoma does not provide a work permit any longer. However, persons under a 180 day, one year, or three year revocation of driving privileges can usually obtain a License Modification. This modification can allow driving privileges 24/7 as long as a ignition interlock device is installed on the vehicle. The length of the revocation depends on prior revocation with the previous ten years. 1st=180 days, 2nd=1 year, 3rd= 3years. There is a $175.00 modification fee to be paid to the Department of Public Safety. Only Class D privileges can be modified. (No CDL mods) The modified license should be the last resort. The first goal is always to prevent license suspension instead.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo DUI email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer