Skip to main content

Obtaining Temporary and Final Orders of Child Support in Washington

This guide provides a brief overview of the procedures necessary to obtain temporary and final orders of child support in a Washington State divorce. If minor children are involved in the divorce, an Order of Child Support must be entered.

Rate this guide

Avvo divorce email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Recommended articles about Divorce

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer