Written by attorney Caroly Pedersen

Obtaining Proof of Residency While Waiting For Green Card Replacements and Renewals

As a result of lengthy processing times for Residents to receive Green Card renewals and replacements, the USCIS provides a temporary residency stamp which acts as a Green Card until the actual card is received.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer