Written by attorney Robert Nislick

Obtaining A Partial Release of Mortgage

Someone offers to buy a portion of your land. You are willing to sell a piece of your land. You will need to convey good and clear record and marketable title to this piece of land. To accomplish this, you will need to obtain a partial release of mortgage from your bank. What will you need to do?

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer