Skip to main content

Obtaining a K1 Visa

Posted by attorney Shah Peerally

Additional resources provided by the author

Contact Us
To discuss K-1 visa petitions and other alternatives with an experienced immigration lawyer from the Shah Peerally Law Group, feel free to contact us by email or call us at 510-742-5887. Our staff is multi-lingual, with members who speak Spanish, French, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Tigrigna, and Amharic.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?