Skip to main content

Obtaining a Certificate of Eligibility from the FDLE for Sealing Criminal Records

Posted by attorney Zonald Spinks

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer