Skip to main content

Obtaining a 212(h) Waiver for the Immediate Relative of a US Citizen or Permanent Resident; Part II.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer