Skip to main content

Objecting to a Commissioner's Recommendation

Commissioners make a lot of decisions in family law cases. However, their hearings are abbreviated. If a commissioner makes a mistake, a party can object and ask the judge to decide. However, parties should not slack off for the commissioner hearing.

Rate this guide

Avvo divorce email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Recommended articles about Divorce

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer