Written by attorney Paige Dorothy Miles Feldmann

North Carolina Restraining Orders

This guide briefly explains what a 50B, also known as a no contact or restraining order, entails in North Carolina.

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are in need of domestic violence services, contact your local shelter for more information. If you are in imminent danger, contact the police.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer