North Carolina Hunting Laws - Punishment Class 2 Misdemeanor - Taking Migratory Game Birds
§ 113-294. Specific violations.
(m) Any person who unlawfully takes any migratory game bird with a rifle; or who unlawfully takes any migratory game bird with the aid of live decoys or any salt, grain, fruit, or other bait; or who unlawfully takes any migratory game bird during the closed season or during prohibited shooting hours; or who unlawfully exceeds the bag limits or possession limits applicable to any migratory game bird; or who violates any of the migratory game bird permit or tagging rules of the Wildlife Resources Commission is guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars ($100.00) in addition to any other punishment prescribed for the offense in question.
Additional resources provided by the author
- North Carolina General Statutes
- Attorney Bill Powers North Carolina
- Criminal Defense Lawyers in North Carolina
- How Can a Lawyer Help? Charlotte, NC Law Firm
- Should I go to Court Alone?
- How important is good legal advice?
- Criminal Defense "Lawyer of the Year" Charlotte NC 2017 - Best Lawyers - Criterion for Inclusion
- Best Lawyers - US NEWS & WORLD REPORT - Bill Powers BIO