Skip to main content

New York’s MVAIC Program can Pay Benefits when You are Injured and Uninsured

The Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation (MVAIC) was established under New York Insurance Law Article 52 to pay benefits to people injured in car accidents in situations where no other insurance applies.

Additional resources provided by the author

If you have been injured in a car accident in New York and are unsure about the proper steps to take to make a claim, call an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights to file a claim.

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Recommended articles about Personal injury

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer