Written by attorney Peter William Mogren

Name Change in Washington Divorce

In a legal action for Legal Separation or Dissolution of Marriage, either party has the option to have a name change. That may be changing your name back to your maiden name, or to any other name you desire.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer