Written by attorney Kathleen "Katie" Siemont

My Spouse had a Massive Heart Attack - What Do I Do?

This is a guide I prepared for a client's spouse who was in need of a plan to help after their loved one suffered a massive heart attack. The information is specific to California, but similar programs for State Disability exist in all states.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer