Written by attorney Candyce Ewing Abbatt

My Spouse Filed for Divorce. I’m Devastated. What Do I Do?

Take a deep breath. Then take another. You can do this.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer