Written by attorney Cameron D. Simpson

My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent.

You can use that information and obtain compensation from the other side for your future medical care. Then that compensation that you obtained from the other side, you can then place into an annuity, or a trust, to provide payment to you, and you can use that payment to provide for your future medical care.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer